Thursday, July 27, 2017

Thankful Thursday - Hope






"If you lose hope, somehow you lose the vitality that keeps moving, you lose that courage to be, that quality that helps you going on in spite of it all. And so today I still have a dream."  Martin Luther King Jr.

It's hard to hold onto hope when time passes and nothing changes. When the tough stuff, the things that discourage, that difficult situation keeps playing out over and over. 

But without hope, you're stuck. At least it's that way for me. I can't move forward. Hope for me is the thing that keeps me in the game. It holds me together. It keeps me focused on what can be, and not what is at the moment. 

Hope gives me courage. 
Hope is what pushes me to reach for what I want. 
Hope whispers - don't give up. 
Hope - a flickering flame in the midst of darkness. 
Hope - an ingredient to realizing dreams. 

Happy Thursday, Guys. 

 


5 comments:

Connie said...

Nicely said. Yes, hope keeps all of us moving forward and looking to what might be. Happy Thursday!

Dayle ~ A Collection of Days said...

When our hope is in the Lord we can't go wrong.

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

So well written!! Yes Hope does whisper to me, dont give up. Life gets rough

Lux G. said...

I don't know where I'd be without hope.
Happy Monday, my friend.

Lowcarb team member said...

Never ever give up hope ...

All the best Jan