Thursday, April 27, 2017

Thankful Thursday - Peace

"I'm one of the most fortunate people in the world." Rose Kennedy. 

It's true - I don't live in a mansion. And I don't have a cottage up north or or a ton of cars in the garage. I'm not the smartest or the prettiest or the most financial successful. 

But I am incredibly fortune because what I do have outweighs everything else. 

I have a family who loves me, and good friends who have my back. I have a house that is truly a home, and enough creature comforts that make life easier that so many others have. I live near the mountains and lakes and get to see and experience nature everyday.

I have incredible peace inside, something I didn't always have. And I have love and kindness. 

Yep it's true - I am one of the most fortunate people in the world. 
Happy Thursday, Guys. 

5 comments:

Saleslady371 said...

A great message Nikki! Oh, peace...what a gift.

Connie said...

Well said, Nikki. I feel very fortunate too. So much to be grateful for.

DUTA said...

Perhaps she shouldn't have said that. One never knows what awaits one at the corner, so silence is gold. During her lifetime, Rose Kennedy lost four of her nine children: Joe the eldest in WW1, Jack and Robert- asassinated presidents, daughter Kathleen in a plane crash. Rosemary, the third child was born with cognitive disabilities. Her life was thus, one big tragedy.

Lowcarb team member said...

So well said ... or should I say written!

"I have a family who loves me, and good friends who have my back. I have a house that is truly a home, and enough creature comforts that make life easier that so many others have. I live near the mountains and lakes and get to see and experience nature everyday.

I have incredible peace inside, something I didn't always have. And I have love and kindness.

Yep it's true - I am one of the most fortunate people in the world."

Have a lovely weekend

All the best Jan

Lux G. said...

Amen, amen! I think success is not measured in your bank account but on how grateful you are.