Thursday, July 9, 2015

Thankful Thursday

"Many nights we've prayed with no proof anyone could hear.  In our hearts, a hopeful song we barely understood.
There can be miracles when you believe." Stephen Schwartz


Miracles! I believe in them. I know they happen. I've witnessed them again and again and again. 

I hope and pray and believe and then Voila! They materialize and it always leaves me standing in awe, gratitude filling my heart.

Miracles - those things that are out of my control. Things I long for but need Someone bigger than me to make them happen. Super huge things like a friend battling an illness, and then amazingly recovers. And smaller things, like my daughter getting her driving license. 

Grateful today for miracles, big and small, everyday, and all because of Him. 

Happy Thursday, Guys. 

10 comments:

Connie said...

Some very amazing things happen sometimes. Miracle is the only way to describe it. Happy Thursday, Nikki. I hope you have a good weekend!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Miracles; I believe in them too. I have witnessed them and had them happen to me. I belong to the Miracle Maker's family and for that, I will always be thankful and I will always believe. Enjoy your weekend, Nikki.

Blessings,
Sandi

Saleslady371 said...

Love that graphic. I always think of miracles as Friday afternoon approaches. Only a day away!

Shabbat Shalom, Nikki!
Mary

Sr Crystal Mary Lindsey said...

Absolutely believe in the power of pray and they don't have to be long ones either, just from the heart. My son has been mixed up with a woman who has driven him literally crazy... Yet he has kept up persevering with her and praying for her change of heart.. I prayed with my daughters for the Lord to lift her up (bring her to himself) or lift her out (take her away). She is moving home miles away this week-end. Thank you Jesus.

Nana Jul said...

I definitely believe in miracles too! Nothing is impossible for Our God! They always make me stand in AWE!!!
Thank you sweet Jesus!! We are all nothing less then miracles!
Love ya Nikki!

Dulce said...

Good write... good that miracles are there for you and me and everyone who is just aware.
Hugs, dear Sarah :-))

Launna said...

Yes Nikki... miracles exist, we just have to have faith. I took the last week off of blogging and social media, it truly helped to clear my mind. I've made a few decisions, I'm hoping they are right for me. I love your powerful words that always touch me ♡ xox

Sharon said...

I'm praying for a miracle in a couple of tough situations right now.

And I'm asking God to give me the miracle of peace of mind and strength of heart as I face them.

GOD BLESS.

Lowcarb team member said...

Miracles and good things be they be large or small are always special.

Wishing you a good and peaceful week ahead.

All the best Jan

Dayle ~ A Collection of Days said...

Beautiful and inspiring post. I need a big miracle right now and I know God is more than able to deliver.