"I want to thank you, Lord, for life and all that's in it. Thank you for the day and for the hour, and the minute " Maya Angelou
I didn't always feel thankful....I didn't always thank God for the day or hour or minute. But I do now. Today, there's so much I'm thankful for, like:
- life...just being alive - taking a breathe.....and feeling alive. I'm so glad He let me live.
- the hills near our home....climbing them....feeling the force of nature with every step..I love being outside in His creation
- birds, chipmunks, rabbits,squirrels - They always make me smile.
- the warmth of a friend's smile...even a stranger's - it somehow affirms my worth.
- His whisper in my spirit....takes away all the fear....all the shame....all the angst and makes me feel like I can do anything....