Wow. The weeks seem to be flying by....End of February soon and we just got our first snowfall. We live in Canada so that's pretty weird. Usually by now it would have been our 30th snowfall. My neighbour hadn't taken his Christmas lights down so he turned them on. The sparkling lights, and the snow softly falling, covering everything.... looked so pretty.
Neighbours came by and dogs ran around trying to eat the flakes. My kids and I threw snowballs at each other and then made a couple of snowmen.....It felt like Christmas....the way Christmas is supposed to be.
Today...I am really thankful for;
1. being alive: I used to pray to die. I used to beg Him to kill me. I'm glad He didn't listen.
2. being free: When I wasn't free....I couldn't imagine how good it would feel.It feels really good.
3. being healthy: There were times I couldn't stand up without being dizzy, and had constant colds and migraines....Now...totally healthy
4. being happy: I rememember feeling like my heart was broken and thinking it would never heal...never be fixed. It is. He did it.
5. being Saved. Yep...that's the best one. That says it all.