Sunday, November 15, 2009

Spiritual Sunday Freedom

To participate in Spiritual Sunday click http://bloggerspirit.blogspot.com/
Thank you Charlotte and Ginger for this opportunity for all of us to share our hearts.

I never knew when He touched me, freed me from the drugs - that He wanted to completely free me. I didn't know - I didn't understand the truth behind the pormise - "He who began a good work will complete it....."  I didn't trust - I doubted the power of His love - I didn't think He really meantt it - I struggled so long trying to figure it out myself, forcing myself to do what only He could really do. When I finally gave up,- finaly let go - I found out - He is faithful  - His word can be trusted ....


11 comments:

Andrea said...

His mercy, love, and grace is far greater than any pain we experience.
Hope you are having a beautiful day.
Love and hugs, andrea

PS: Check out sitka's confession on his blog.

Debbie said...

PRAISE GOD!! He is sooo good to us! Have a wonderful week in Him. Blessings to you, Debbie

Susan said...

I still doubt sometimes... and He is still faithful.
Love the song!!!

Saleslady371 said...

Beautiful message, video and song! God is faithful.

RCUBEs said...

I never get tired of this "Letter From Father" but the song too is great! Thanks. God bless and have a great weekend!

nannykim said...

Great song; great scripture too!

http://nannykim-nannykim.blogspot.com/2009/11/thanks-more.html

Charlotte said...

It's sad that so many people don't understand that he came to give us life and give us freedom. I'm glad you got the message. Thank you for the beautiful video.
Blessings,
Charlotte

Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage said...

Beautiful video, thank-you for sharing it today.
God Bless,
Ginger

Denise said...

Such a lovely post.

Manda said...

That is a very inspirtional story you shared with us. God is good all the time!

Deborah Ann said...

Beautiful music, beautiful words, beautiful blog!