Thursday, May 18, 2017

Thankful Thursday - Applauded.

"I think there should be a rule that everyone in the world should get a standing ovation at least once in their lives." R. J. Palacio. 

Wouldn't it be incredible to have a day when everyone in the world gets cheered just for being them?

One day when everyone gets to breath in the exhilarating shouts and cheers from others routing for them, believing in them and amazed at their resilience and courage. One day to hear and feel tremendous gratitude because of who they are and how they're living their lives. 

I think it would be so cool because we all deserve to know our lives matter especially on days we feel insignificant and unimportant. 

A standing ovation would crush every doubt, every fear, every thought of inadequacy. And it would push us forward with confidence to live stronger, happier, and more brave.  

So here's to applauding everyone's life. We all matter and each of our lives as it unfolds is unique and special and beautiful. 

Happy Thursday, Guys.   

6 comments:

Connie said...

Just think how amazing that would be. :) Happy Thursday, Nikki!

DUTA said...

Beautiful! Surprising too; haven't thought about that kind of standing ovation. The idea behind it, that everyone's life matters is great.

Lux G. said...

I love that quote. I agree to that. :)
There's always a reason to be thankful.

Happy weekend!

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

Yes what a great idea. We all go through difficult times, happy etc to where an ovation is perfect.....as you described

Launna said...

I have missed your posts Nikki, I have been dealing with excruciating pain that was bringing me down... one of those trials I wondered if I would get through... I am starting to feel better and looking for the lesson... xox

I love your message, I think we all need to applaud each other daily, life is tough, being there for each other would go a long way xox

Lowcarb team member said...

We do all matter, even more so as each day passes ...

All the best Jan