Thursday, October 20, 2016

Thankful Thursday - Mornings.



“Each day means a new twenty-four hours. Each day means everything's possible again."  Marie Lu. 

I love mornings. I love waking up and knowing it's another day....completely open...completely free to anything and everything. 

Mornings excite me. Even when I have nothing planned for the day, I feel this openness, an expectancy that anything can happen. Anything can be. 

Mornings are my best time to write, to create, to compose - especially very early mornings when everyone is still asleep. 

When I look out the window and see the darkness pulling back and the day beginning to unfold with light I think of all the possibilities this new day holds. 

No matter what good or bad happened the day before, in the everything starts fresh.  And maybe that's what I love about mornings the most - that they signify new beginnings. 

Happy Thursday, Guys. 
  


5 comments:

Connie said...

Every new beginning brings new hope. Wishing you a wonderful week ahead.

DUTA said...

Mornings are loved by most people. Each morning is the beginning of a new day which brings with it new experiences, surprises, and hopes. We like beginnings even if we don't know how they'll end.
As for creativity, with me it's the opposite. I'm more creative and energetic in the late hours of the day.

Lowcarb team member said...

So lovely to wake in the morning knowing you have another new day ahead of you.
I do hope the week ahead of you will be good too!

All the best Jan

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Anne of Green Gables said, "Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it." I love to think about tomorrow that way! With the Lord by our side, we can accomplish much. Have a super weekend, Nikki, and thank you for your post.

Blessings,
Sandi

Lux G. said...

Wow, another encouraging post. Everything is fresh in the morning.