Thursday, February 11, 2016

Thankful Thursday - Peace.

"We have to acknowledge sometimes that this moment is enough. This place is enough. I am enough." Sue Monk Kidd.

The best is being in a place of peace....inner peace...a deep feeling of contentment. It's what I hungered for most of my life....to be....to stop the yearning, the craving...the hunger rolling over in my heart. I finally got it....that place where I feel it's really all good. 

I battled hard and won the fight to stand in my own skin and like who I am. And it's because He loved me enough to stay and always have my back. 

Peace - inner peace....it's real and it's the best feeling ever. 
Happy Thursday, Guys.

7 comments:

Denise said...

love you.

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

I hear you! I like who you are too, my friend! You are precious! Have a lovely Valentine's Day weekend with your loved ones.

Hugs from PEI,
Sandi

Connie said...

There really are no better feelings than peace and contentment. Wonderful words, Nikki. Have a nice weekend!

Lowcarb team member said...

Inner peace is just so wonderful ...

Happy Friday Wishes and a good weekend too.

All the best Jan

Tabitha Bird said...

So very true. I don't always have peace, but I'm getting there. :)

Dayle ~ A Collection of Days said...

I think the true way to peace is, first and foremost, keeping our mind stayed on the Lord, and, second, to dwell on the good in ourselves and in others.

Have a peaceful weekend, friend.

Launna said...

I think you are so right Nikki... we are all looking for inner peace whether we know it or not. Nothing external is going to help ... coming to that inner peace is not always easy but so worth it xox

Have an awesome week ahead xox