Thursday, May 14, 2015

Thankful Thursday - Just Because.


"Where there is great love, there are always miracles.” Willa Cather

The biggest miracle to me is having 'peace.' Peace that outshines whatever yuck stuff the world throws....the sad, the painful, fears and losses. Peace which trumps a restlessness, and angst of wanting more, being more, doing more. 

And for me, that kind of peace comes from knowing I'm loved. Loved for who I am. Loved just because. 

That's really how I broke free....His love, unconditional, gave me what nothing else did, love, just because. And it's had a snowball effect. Others stepped into my world and showed me love, just because. And everyday, miracles happen, because of that kind of love. 

I hope today, you feel loved, just because. 
Happy Thursday, Guys.   

9 comments:

Launna said...

Nikki this was what I needed to hear today... a reminder that if I have have love, I have enough xox ♡

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

When we know we are loved and cherished, it helps us feel like we're on top of the world and we can tackle anything. In Him, we can! Great post with lots of encouragement tucked into it. Have a wonderful long weekend, Nikki. Sending you hugs...

Blessings,
Sandi

Joy said...

I do feel God's love and others around me and that is an amazing feeling. In return we too can show love to others.
Have a nice weekend Nikki!

Lowcarb team member said...

What an amazing start to your post " "Where there is great love, there are always miracles.” Willa Cather

Goodness and love comes from within ... but it always shines for all to see.

Some may need to open their eyes and hearts more BUT goodness and love are there.

Have a 'peaceful' weekend

All the best Jan

Connie Arnold said...

Beautiful post, Nikki! Love makes all the difference. Blessings and peace to you!

Lux G. said...

I feel like I can echo these words and it will just be as true with me as it is for you.

Sharon said...

OK, that is a really cute picture!! Reminded me of being sheltered under God's wings. And that, my friend, brings me peace!

GOD BLESS!

Connie said...

Love really is all we need. Great post!

Lowcarb team member said...

Hi ... just stopped by to wish you well, thinking of you. Hope everything is OK.

All the best Jan