Thursday, February 26, 2015

Thankful Thursday




“In life as in dance: Grace glides on blistered feet” Alice Abrams

Some days all we got is grace. Pure, simple grace. Grace that goes the extra mile. Grace that whispers don't give up, just hold on, tomorrow is another day. 

Grace is something outside of myself. It's a gift that holds me up when I can't anymore. Grace refuses to let me sink. Grateful for.... 

-Those moments of grace which trump my feeble efforts and keeps me in the game running strong. 
-People who are vessels of grace....their kindness, gentleness, compassion a steady reminder I'm never alone and things will work out okay. 
-Grace is a gift...not only being on the receiving side but also being able to give it back to someone in need. Grace is gift of giving and receiving. 
-Mostly, His grace that is a constant, something tangible that holds us up when we got nothing. I have felt His grace upteen gazillion times and am incredibly grateful for that. 

Happy Thursday, Guys. 


7 comments:

Launna said...

I love this... grace really can take over when we feel we cannot handle anything else... I am grateful for this knowledge... beautiful words Nikki ♡

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Grateful for the grace He gives me when everything around me is falling apart. I see it in so many people when things have gone haywire in their lives. It's not me, it's not them, it's Him. Wonderful post, Nikki.

Blessings,
Sandi

Nana Jul said...

I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have His Amazing Grace daily!! Love ya Nikki!
Jul

Connie said...

I can't even imagine where we would be without Grace. Wonderful post, Nikki!

Sharon said...

My thoughts echoed yours last week. Yes, grace. The most undeserved gift of all. A gift that we have done nothing to deserve, but one that fills our hearts with unconditional Love.

GOD BLESS!

Cindy said...

Hi Nikki, always a pleasure when I come here. this post just made me feel peaceful. I reminded by your grace and your kindness you have shown me. all is well, Cinner.

Margie said...

Lovely post, Nikki
Grace is something that is amazing and wonderful ...