Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas!



"It's Christmas every time you let God love others through you. It's Christmas every time you smile at your brother and offer him your hand" Mother Teresa
 
I like the spirit of Christmas. I like the kindness and the way people go the extra mile to be nice. I like how people band together to raise money and gifts so that no one has to feel left out....alone....and empty. 

I like all of it and I don't want it to be for just one month...or a few weeks or even one particular day. I want it to last...always...and I want it to outweigh the dark....the sad...the lonely and the hard times for all of us. 

Christmas has this amazing feeling that seems to make us nicer. Christmas....it's all b/c of Him. I never could've imaged this kind of joy....or peace. Sometimes I shake my head to see if it'll disappear.....it never does. Instead...every day gets a bit more brighter. And I've learned...

"I'm not alone at all I thought. I was never alone. And that is the message of Christmas. We are never alone. Not when the night is darkest, the wind coldest, the world seemingly most indifferent" Taylor Caldwell


Merry Christmas Guys!

And so this is Christmas.....I hope you have fun......

9 comments:

Just Be Real said...

Merry Christmas dear Nikki and family. Blessings and hugs.

Connie said...

What a lovely post! Merry Christmas to you and yours, Nikki! :)

Janettessage.blogspot.com said...

Merry Christmas and enjoy the reason for the season to its fullest!!!

RCUBEs said...

Have a wonderful, blessed Christmas sister Nikki!!!

Anonymous said...

Never alone...lovely message. Thank you for your lovely warm words on my blog :-). I am blessed that our paths have crossed. Have a lovely peace filled and blessed Christmas. Hugs.

Chatty Crone said...

Merry Christmas to you! sandie♥

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Merry Christmas!

Esther Joy said...

I loved your Mother Teresa quote.
Blessed Christmas and Happy New Year!

Amrita said...

Love that qoute from Mother Teresa. Merry Christmas to you