"Without gratitude we have no wings. The highest freedom is to feel ever-increasing gratitude." Laura Teresa Marquez
Saying thank-you does something for me. It frees me. It gives me wings....because it reminds me how much I've been given....how much He loves me...how far I've come....and even more....how much I want to give back for all that I've recieved. This week...a few things I'm grateful for:
1. Two friends came over with presents and lunch. I met them just a few months ago and they've already become good friends. I am really grateful for them.
2. My girls - this week...our family helped out at that inner city shelter again. Watching my kids...seeing their kindness and smiles made me so proud that they're my kids.
3. A new friend. Someone gave her my book. She read it and emailed me. She lives in a city not too far away. She came and spent the afternoon with me. She's a pastor's wife...told me she'd like me to come and speak at their church and took some books to sell in their bookstore.
4. Spent a few hours with a writing buddy...loved the time we spent together sharing our hearts and our writing.
5. My best friend - the One who never leaves me...even when I'm not at my best...even when I'm not what I should be. He's always in my corner...always running with me....He's makes my heart sing....even in the dark. I'm most grateful....for Him.