Thursday, April 29, 2010
"Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos into order, confusion into clarity.... It turns problems into gifts, failures into success, the unexpected into perfect timing, and mistakes into important events. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow." Meodie Beattie
I need to do this..I need to say thank you...because I remember where I was....the years of fighting to survive...and living in fear and anger....always on guard....never feeling safe. I am really grateful for everything I have....for everything I've been given.....
1. a safe place to live..... in a great neighbourhood
2. enough of everything including food and material things - there's more than enough.
3. family and friends that are in my corner.....I'm not fighting alone anymore
4. a job that gives me the opportunity to reach out and help others
5. Mostly though.....I'm really grateful ....for the power of His gentle touch that made the difference.....