"Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it." William Arthur Ward
This week I've been feeling antsy....restless. I need a change so we're going away end of next week...to Stowe, Vermont. Love the area...and the people....and the kids are excited anticipating getting a new buddy at the Teddy Bear Factory. As much as I want to go....I always panic about leaving home. It happens everytime we get ready to go away but I refuse to give into fear. I push myself because I know it's going to be fun. So this week I'm grateful for;
1. His gentle touch that gives me confidence to stop resisting
2. His peace that calms my irrational fears
3. His strength that helps me when I'm weak
4. His love that holds me and doesn't let me run anymore
5. His love that tells me I'm worth it when I feel like giving up.