Thursday, September 17, 2009

thankful thursday

This thankful thursday was started by by Sonja Lee Thomson. @  http://truth4thejourney.blogspot.com.
I like taking time to focus on the good things I have in my life. Hope you'll check out her blog. 



Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 the Journey

I'm so thankful for:
1. I am thankful for the awesome place we recently moved to - with all it's beautiful natural surroundings and friendly neighbours.
2. I'm thankful everyone in my family is physically healthy.
3. I'm thankful I'm alive
4. I'm thankful for my best friend who has become like a sister to me.
5. I'm thankful for the blogging community and those who I've come to know who in spite of their own struggles always seem to encourage me in mine.

4 comments:

Jane In The Jungle said...

Fabulous list!

Praises,
Jane

Sonya Lee Thompson said...

I'm glad you have a good place to live, family and friends, too! I am thankful for those things in my life, as well.

Glad you joined in!

Sonya Lee

Greg C said...

Just being alive is a blessing in itself. Everything after that is gravy. :) I am so thankful for all the blogging friends who support me.

mile191 said...

This is really nice, and you have a beautiful blog here with the music and all. Thanks for sharing... mile 191