Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Betty Blogger tasks 9 & 10

Betty Blogger Task 9 Librarything


q LibraryThing http://www.librarything.com/home/MINGXUE
q Answer the following questions:
o What did you think of LibraryThing? it'sort of like shelfari.
o Is this a tool you'll use again? yes

question: how do I find it in future. do I type in libary thing everytime?


What was the most important thing you learned in the Betty Blogger summer school? Why? love that I can now post music to my blog. The best thing I learned although I understand social networking a bit more too.
o What was most challenging part of Betty Blogger? Why? google docs and posting to my blog from them. Still can't seem to do it.
o How successful was the “self-directed” learning model? worked. I loved reading bb's comments on her tasks. great sense of humor and kept my interest.
o Looking back at your reasons for participating in the Betty Blogger summer school (see your blog entry for Task #1), did the program fulfill your expectations? yep. would do it again. great program, Wish it would continue
o If we ran this program again, would you recommend us to a friend? absolutely.

No comments: